The USB Serial Adapter provides instant connectivity with modems, ISDN TAs, PDS, handheld & pocket PCs, digital cameras, POS, serial printers, etc. It is suitable for remote access, retail and industrial applications, data collection and other applications requiring a high speed serial communications port.
Features & Specifications:
· Four DB9 (9-pin male) serial connectors
· Easy plug-and-play installation
· Installed as standard Windows COM ports.
· Full RS-232 modem control signals, RS-232 data signals; TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, RI, GND
· Serial port speed up to 230,400 bps
· USB cable of 6 feet (1.8 meters) included
· Powered by an included power adapter (110V). (110V is what is used in the United States.)
· Supports Windows 98, ME , 2000 and XP.
|Important Technical Information: