- Converts a USB port into a 25-pin male RS-232 serial port capable of speeds up to 230,400 bps.
- The USB Serial Adapter is designed to make serial port expansion quick and simple.
Features & Specifications:
- Installed as a standard Windows COM ports, Full RS-232 modem control signals, RS-232 data signals; TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, RI, GND
- USB cable of 6 feet (1.8 meters) included
- Powered by USB port
- Supports Windows 98/SE, ME,2000 and XP!.
The USB Serial Adapter provides instant connectivity with modems, ISDN TAs, PDS, handheld & pocket PCs, digital cameras, POS, serial printers, etc. It is suitable for remote access, retail and industrial applications, data collection and other applications requiring a High speed and or LOW serial communications port.
|Important Technical Information:
THIS IS A SERIAL ADAPTER, DB-25 RS-232, NOT A PRINTER PORT!