GrabBee II USB Video Grabber GrabBee II-USB Video Grabber is the ideal companion for your portable video application.
GrabBee II-USB Video Grabber is the bridge between your computer and analog camera, VCR, camcorder or other video source. GrabBee II-USB Video Grabber is small enough to fit in the palm of your hand and is ideal for both notebook and desktop computers.
Powerful Grabber---GrabBee II Application Video recording Take photo Video email Security monitoring system
- Small Wonder--Dimensions are (L)81mm x (W)30mm x (H)15mm
- Full screen display Up to 30 fps motion capture capability at 352x288(PAL) & 320x240(NTSC) 640x480 resolution still image capture
- Convert analog video signal to digital through USB Composite
- S-Video analog input, NTSC, PAL and SECAM multi system support
- Support Zoom, Pan and Tilt functions
- Support Brightness, Contrast, Hue, Saturation control
- High Quality Video Compressor to speed up video frame rate
- Low CPU Utilization at decompression
- Plug & Play
- Low power consumption.
- Ideal for portable computer
- No Battery---No need to install batteries or run off the wall adapter
- Video Input : One RCA composite, One S-Video.
- Video system : NTSC, PAL and SECAM multi system support
- Video Output : Serial data for USB standard compliant
- Audio goes through Sound card
- Video Capture size :160x120, 176x144, 320x240, 352x288 capture still image 640x480 pixels
- Performance :Up to 30 fps @ CIF size (352x288 for PAL, 320x240 for NTSC)
- Selectable USB bandwidth from 0.5Mb/s to 7.5Mb/s
- Power Source : 5VDC,170mA(max) through USB port
Package Contents GrabBee II---USB Video Grabber GrabBee II drivers and application software Users manual Minimal System Requirements USB equipped computer Pentium 166MMX 32MB of RAM Windows 98/Me/2000/XP Sound card (Optional for audio capture )
|Important Technical Information: