COOLGEAR USB TO RS232 SERIAL ADAPTOR for Windows Vista/XP/ME/98/ 2000/2003 Etc. 72 Inch Version USB Serial Cable Adapter with TX RX and Power Lights. Great for All NoteBook/ Laptop Computer Users with Windows or MAC Operating Systems. RS-232 Serial to USB adapter Connect your serial devices to your USB port We have tested most USB-RS232 adapters on the market with our products and this one is the best! We selected this because it uses the FTDI chip and their assortment of drivers for different operating systems is superior. FTDI has demonstrated that they can provide fully functional drivers, maintaining and improving them as operating systems change (such as Windows/ Linux/ Mac etc.). This adapter works with all RS-232 products. If you don't have a serial port on your machine, this is an easy solution. To use this adapter, simply plug it in to your machine's USB port. Next, point the operating system to the appropriate driver. Then, add the driver port to your Device Mgr. and you're ready to program with a virtual COM port. Selectable Com port Speed and Settings, This item Works Just Like a standard Built-In Motherboard Serial Port. Connect any serial device to a USB port with this CoolGear USB to Serial DB9 Adapter up to 230K. It features USB Type A to 9-pin serial adapter DB-9 Male with Nuts!
--> General Features: - Black color - USB Type A to 9-pin DB9 (Serial) adapter - 72 inch length (approximate)
This USB to Serial Cable provides you the simplest way to attach your Notebook or Desktop computer to a serial modem, mouse or PDA cradle. The USB to Serial Cable allows Plug and Play capabilities for your peripherals such as: PDA Cradles, modems, mice, card readers, barcode readers, label writers, digital cameras, security systems, fingerprint verification and more.
- Converts a standard 9-pin serial port to USB
- Complies with USB Specification v1.1(0) & USB CDC v1.1
- Supports RS232 Serial Interface (standard 9-pin serial)
- USB full speed communication and Bus Powered
- Single Cable USB to Serial communication
- Detects USB suspend condition
- Supports Plug & Play specification
- Supports Automatic handshake mode
- Supports up to 230K Transfer Rate data transfer rate
- Support Remote wake-up and power management
- Draws power directly from USB requiring no additional power adapter
- 6ft(72) Inch Long USB A to Serial Cable
- Drivers and Manual on a CD
- Windows 95/98/2000/2003/64-Bit/ME/XP Home and Xp Pro & Linux and All Version 32-bit and 64-Bit of Windows Vista
- Mac OS 9.1 and Above
Drivers for this item available online at www.ftdichip.com
NEW USB Serial Drivers for FTDI Chip USB Serial Adapters
|Important Technical Information:
* This USB Serial Adapter Uses standard USB 2.0 High-Speed type A to Serial DB-9 Cables, CoolGear USB 2.0 FTDI Ultra Fast USB Serial , USB to Serial Adapter!