Works with MAC OS X.5 with No Drivers Perfect for MAC BOok Air, and WOrks With XP and Vista 32-bit and 64-bit Versions. USB 2.0 Ethernet Adapter
The USB 2.0 to Fast Ethernet Adapter is a high performance and highly integrated USB 2.0 bus Ethernet Controller with embedded 7K*16 bit SRAM. The adapter supports both 10 Mbps and 100 Mbps Ethernet function based on IEEE802.3/IEEE802.3u LAN standard.
- Compliant with BOTH the Standard Specification of USB 2.0 and USB 1.1
- Compatible with IEEE 802.3u 100 BASE-T, TX, and T4
- Single chip USB to 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet Controller
- Supports BOTH bus or self powered mode
- Embedded 7K*16 bit SRAM, 256*16 bit SRAM and 8 FIFO
- Supports both full-duplex or half-duplex operations
- Provides a MII port for both Ethernet and PHY interface
- Supports suspended mode and remote wake-up (link-up or magic packet)
- PHY power down mode for power saving.
- External PHY loop-back diagnostic capability.
- IBM compatible Pentium-233 MHz or faster.
- 64 MB RAM or more.
- Available UB 2.0 Port (or 1.1 port for use at a reduced speed)
- System with one of the following operating systems: Windows 98SE / ME / 2000 / XP
- The USB 2.0 Ethernet Adaptor
- Software CD Drivers
- User Manual
- ULTRA SMALL COMPACT DESIGN 2 x 2 x.75'' size with short 8'' Flexible USB cable
|Important Technical Information:
Works with MAC OS X.5 with No
Drivers Perfect for MAC BOok Air,
and Works With XP and Vista 32-bit
and 64-bit Versions.