Supports Windows 10, 8, 7 and Vista (32 and 64-Bit)
This USB 2-port Serial Adapter is designed to make serial port expansion quick and simple. Connecting to a USB port on your computer or USB hub, this USB 2-port Serial Adapter instantly adds 2 serial communication ports to your system with easy plug-and-play and hot-plug features.
Plugging the USB Serial Adapter into the USB port, the adapter is automatically detected and installed.
Drivers and Pin-out Guide
There is no IRQ & COM port conflicts, since the ports don't require any additional IRQ, DMA or memory on the system. The RS-232 serial ports function as native Windows COM ports, and are compatible with Windows serial communication applications. Each port is individually configurable.
This USB 2-port Serial Adapter provides instant connectivity to any two RS-232 communication device.
Specifications & Features:
- Adds 2 high speed RS-232 serial port via a USB 1.1 or 2.0 connection
- 384 byte receive buffer per serial port.
- 128 byte transmit buffer per serial port for high speed data throughput.
- Requires no IRQ, DMA or I/O port.
- Data rate speed range: 300 bps to 920,000 bps per serial port
- Serial Connector: DB-9 male connector
- RS-232 data signals: DCD, RxD, TxD, DTR, GND, DSR, RTS, CTS, RI.
- Uses an FTDI brand chipset.
- Adapter works under Windows Vista, X64 ,Windows 98, 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, 2003, Linux 2.4 & Linux 2.6.9 and later, FreeBSD 6.0 & MAC OSX.
- MINI USB to 2-port RS232 serial adaptor
- 3ft. USB Extension Cable
- CD-ROM disc with drivers
- User's Manual
MINI Portable USB to Serial Converter with RX/TX LED's. Item Uses FTDI FT2232C Chip. Turn any USB port into a Dual 9-pin male RS-232 serial port capable of speeds up to 920Kbps. The USB Serial Adapter is designed to make serial port expansion quick and simple.
- Installed as a standard Windows COM ports, Full RS-232 modem control signals, RS-232 data signals; TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, RI, GND
- USB extension cable of 3 feet included
- Powered by USB port
- Supports Windows 10, 8, 7, 98/SE, ME/ 2000 and XP Vista and Windows 7 Certified Drivers from www.ftdichip.com.
- The USB Serial Adapter provides instant connectivity with modems, ISDN TAs, PDS, handheld & pocket PCs, digital cameras, POS, serial printers, etc. It is suitable for remote access, retail and industrial applications, data collection and other applications requiring a High speed and or LOW serial communications port.
More Information on USB Serial Adapters
|Important Technical Information:
THIS ITEM USES FTDI CHIP , and has
three activity Lights, RX/TX FTDI