3.5" USB 2.0/FireWire800 SECURE 128-Bit Hardware Encrypted Drive Enclosure for 3.5" IDE HDD up to 400GB. The XBR-35SS is designed for users who demand the most from an external HDD, the XBR-35SS 3.5 HDD enclosure meets their storage needs with the encrypted configuration, anti-shock protection, secure fixing (HDD) mechanism, silent operation and the combo FireWire 800 and USB 2.0 interfaces.
With the hardware encryption, your data is protected even if the entire drive is stolen, because crooks can't access your files without the secure key. Unhindered, real-time encryption means all your data is securely encrypted during transfer with no performance loss.
The anti-shock fixing mechanism together with additional rubber shock absorbers hold the HDD stable in place, protecting valuable data from violent movement or drops. The built-in power switch allows users to shut down the hard drive without removing the power supply. CoolGear enclosures are versatile enough to accommodate virtually any off the shelf 3.5" IDE hard drive.
Take advantage of the intelligent design of the COOLGear HDD enclosure and secure your data in style.
- Supports Hi-Speed USB data transfer speed of up to 480Mbps, and IEEE 1394b data transfer speed of up to 800Mbps.
- USB Mass Storage Class offers driverless in Windows XP, 2000 and ME.
- Supports most 3.5'' HDD, and ultra high capacity HDDs larger than 137GB.
- Easy to connect by plug-n-play.
- Combines enclosure and 1394 repeater functionality.
- Aluminum construction provides excellent thermal efficiency.
- Provides robust HDD fixing mechanism to reduce risk of HDD damage during movement.
- Protects HDD against accidental drops with anti-shock design.
- Eliminates power supply removal with built-in power switch.
- Support TDES 128-bit* hardware encryption security
- Bus Interface
- USB 2.0 and IEEE 1394b
- Data Speeds
- USB 2.0 port: 12Mb/480Mbps
- IEEE 1394b (FireWire 800) ports: 100/200/400/800 Mbps
- One USB mini-B receptacle
- Two 9-Pin 1394b connectors
- One Security key receptacle in 6-pin 1394a form
- IDE Standard
- Compliant with ATA -6
- LBA-48 Bit (large capacity gt 137GB)
- UDMA 66/100/133
- IDE Transfer Rate
- UDMA 66/100/133
- HDD Support 3.5 ATA IDE 40-pin HDD from 20GB to 400GB
- LED Power on/Security error/Access
- Power Supply
- AC Adapter 12V/3A
- AC Input
- 110V ~240V full range
- DC Output
- Dimension of Enclosure
- 241 mm (L) x 133 mm (W) x 36 mm (H)
- 644 g (without hard drive)
- MAC Logo
- Operating System Supported:
- Windows 98SE/ME/2000/2003/XP
- MAC OS 9.2, MAC OS X.
- Security: The standard shipment is with encryption of DES/TDES 40-bit key length. The designs with 64/128/192-bit encryptions are available by request.
|Important Technical Information:
This is a 128-bit TDES Encrypted Unit,
Shipps with THREE TDES 128-Bit Keys