Extending the limit of USB 3.0 signal transfer. An active usb 3.0 long distance device cable allowing a usb 3.0 super-speed and or usb 2.0 high speed device to be connected up to 32ft. away from the computer. Over-current detection and protection built in, Plug and Play Hot Swap NO Drivers Needed.
Thick Durable Shielded cable for Error-Free data transmission, WORKS WITH Windows 8, 7, XP and VISTA!
- 32ft. Active USB 3.0 A to B device cable allows a USB device connection to be used over the usual 3.0m (16ft.) limit.
- Built with one repeater or booster.
- Backward compatible with high-speed USB 2.0 (480Mbps) and fuill-speed 1.1 (12Mbps) devices
- Suitable for USB 3.0 data transfer speeds up to 5Gbps.
- Fully shielded for error-free connections.
- Plug-&-Play, hot swappable, no driver required.
- USB bus-powered, no external power source needed.
- Over current detection and protection.
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, and Mac OS 10X
||PC or Mac with USB 3.0 port
||Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, and Mac OS 10X
||USB 3.0 (downwards compatible with USB 2.0/1.1
||USB-A plug x 1, USB-B plug x 1
|Max. data transfer rate
||+5VDC 900mA from connected host USB 3.0 port
|Dimensions of PCBA housing
||(L)49 x (W)17 x 10(H)mm
||Operating temp. 0°C ~ 50°C
Storing Temp. -40°C ~ 55°C
Perfect solution for USB Hard Drives, USB Adapters, USB web Cam, USB Hubs, USB projectors, USB interactive white boards, USB printers and much more. NEW SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Active Cable by USBGear Unlike passive extension cables, 3.0 Certified Active Extension Cable (using VL chip) is an active device that buffers the data going in and out to assure that signal always meets the USB 3.0 Electrical and Timing Specifications.
|Important Technical Information:
Fully Tested with Windows 7! Extend your Printer, scanner, camera up to 32ft. away from your system.