This 2 PC sharing extender hub is with 3 local port + 7 remote port for USB 2.0 high speed extension solution, enabling USB 2.0 connections up to 480Mbps over 100m(328ft) with Cat 5 / 5e / 6 cable.
This hub is USB 2.0 powered supporting all USB devices over a variety of media without the need of additional software driver and it is also a true plug-and-play solution, compatible with all leading operating systems that supports USB device types from high-speed web cams, hard drives, printers, scanners, audio devices, touch screens, digital cameras and game controllers.
- Two computers sharing USB 2.0 extender
- True plug and play
- no driver installation required.
- Share USB 2.0 local 3 port & remote 7 Port Hub.
- Extends USB 2.0 high-speed and USB 1.1 (low-speed, full speed) devices up to 100m over Cat 5/ 5e / 6 cable
- Supports all USB device types: Control, Interrupt, Bulk and Isochronous at up to 480Mbps
- Ideal for a wide variety of USB devices, from printers, scanners, hard drives, and audio devices, touch screens, web cams, and game controllers.
Operates with all major PC platforms and operating systems e.g. Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7 , Mac OSX, Linux Using push button, hot Key to switch USB device port between IBM PCs and easy operation.
Using push button to switch USB device port between Mac systems and easy operation Transmitter Receiver Upstream USB Type B Female x 2 Transmitter Output RJ-45 Female & USB Type A Female x 3 Input RJ-45 Female Connector Receiver Downstream USB Type A Female x 7 Interconnection Cable Standard Cat.5 / 5e / 6 Max.
- Cable Length 328ft ( 100m )
- LED 8 / 8
- Power Supply 5V 2A 5V 4A
- Housing Aluminum
- Dimension ( L x W x H ) 130 x 75 x 30 mm
|Important Technical Information:
USBExtender (7 port integrated hub) extends USB up to 100m over standard Category 5 UTP cable using DSL technology. The new USB 2.0 Extender™ extenders support USB 2.0 peripheral devices at speeds up to 480 Mbps and enables host computer and peripheral extension over standard Category 5 UTP cable.
• USB device sharing: print, scan, storage
• Home network integration
• Remote desktop USB connections
• Security: web camera, access control
• KVM extension
• Industrial control
• Automotive telematics
• Digital signage