Professional grade USB to RS485 Converter optimized for Windows 7/8/10 and Server 2003/2008. High-Speed and Interface compliance,USB1.1,2.0,3.0, EIA/TIA RS-485 USB
USB to RS-485 Adapter W/Terminal Block Changer
USB to RS-485 adapter provides an extra Serial Com port via USB connection and can be configured to work with RS-485 peripherals such as POS and Industrial Control devices. USB Plug and Play feature supports an easy serial port expansion and requires no IRQ, DMA, or I/O port resources.
USB adapter features a full set of RS-485 data and control signals on its DB-9 or terminal block Changer. It supports data transfer rates of up to 3M Baud. No external power supply is required as USB adapter takes its power from the USB bus.
- Full compliance with the USB Specification 2.0 & 1.1
- Support 256 Node on the network
- ±15kV HBM ESD Protected
- Data transfer rates 300 to 3M Baud.
- Supports remote wake-up and power management
- Compatible Windows 98SE / ME / 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 and higher, Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2008R2 , Win CE and Mac OS 8.6 , Linux 1.5.0 and higher.
- Changer adapter from DB-9F to 5 Pin Terminal block
Model No. UTS-485X + DT485C Pin Assignment
Chip FTDI Pin No. DB-9(M+F) Pin No. Terminal Block
Data Transfer Rates 3M Baud 1 B- 1 A+
Power Consumption 56mA 2 B+ 2 B-
LED 3 3 Non 3 G
- Operating Temp: 0 °C ~ 40 °C 4 Non 4 120Ω
- Storage Temp: -20 °C ~ 60 °C 5 GND 5
- Humidity: 0~80% RH, Non-condensing 6 120Ω
- Compliant: USB spec. 2.0 / 1.1 7
- Interface: RS-485 8 Non
- Connector: Host USB Type A Male 9 Non
- Device: DB-9M / DB-9F to Terminal Block
- Power Mode: Bus
- Housing: Plastic
|Important Technical Information:
Windows 7/8 and Vista FTDI Chip Certified USB to Serial Adapter!
12" USB Serial RS-232 Cable for NoteBook/Laptop Users
Great FTDI CHip USB to RS-232 Adaptor for GPS/PDA/POS/Modem/Etc.