NOW WORKS WITH VISTA!
Bus powered for
Standard USB To 2 RS-232 Adapter
Easy to install , Plug & Play
PDA RS-232 Port support
56K Modem support
Serial Mouse support
Serial PC camera support
Fully compliant with USB and USB 2.0 Spec.
This USB to 2 x serial port (RS232) converter cable utilizing the high performance and reliable MCS7820CV-AA chip from Moschip easily adds 2 standard serial ports to your desktop, laptop or other mobile device.
Serial outputs are automatically configured as additional COM ports with Windows 2000, XP, Vista
Compatible with most GPS and PDA devices (Garmin, Mallagan, Palm), modems, printers, scanners, digital cameras and office equipment.
This converter cable has protection against static electricity and surges up to 15KV which gives you reliable data transfers and protects the converter and your equipment from damage due to over voltages.
USB Plug and Play allows easy installation and requires no IRQ, DMA, or I/O port resources which means more devices can be attached to your system without the hassles of device and resource conflicts. Suitable for general office, commercial and industrial use.
- Easy Plug and Play installation
- Compliance: USB1.1 & 2.0, EIA/TIA RS-232
- Serial interface: 2 x standard 9-pin RS232 male
- USB interface: standard Type A female
- Processor: Moschip MCS7820CV-AA
- Automatic handshake support
- Baud rates up to 230400bps
- No power supply needed
- Dual 16 Byte hardware data buffer (up/down stream)
- Cable Length 24 Inches
- Working temperature: 0C to 45C
- Product Weight 0.54 lb
- Windows 2003, 2000, Server2003, XP32/64, Vista 32/64
GET NEW Drivers Right Here
|Important Technical Information:
Item Uses MCS7820CV-AA chip from Moschip to USB Conversion Adaptor.
USB Serial Adaptor Dual Port DB-9 RS-232