USB-to-Serial Industrial Adapter Dual Port DB-9 RS-232 USB to RS-232 Adapter Supports Windows 10, 8, 7 and Vista (32 and 64-Bit) - Metal case with DIN-Rail USB-2COM-M USB to Serial Adapter (For Industrial Applications)
Converts a USB port into a 9-pin x2 male RS-232 serial port capable of speeds up to 920K.
The USB Serial Adapter is designed to make serial port expansion quick and simple.
Features & Specifications:
- Installed as a standard Windows COM ports, Full RS-232 modem control signals, RS-232 data signals; TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, RI, GND
- USB cable of 6 feet (1.8 meters) included
- Adds two industrial RS-232 serial ports by connecting to a USB port
- Optional feature to supply power output of 5V, 150mA through PIN-1 & 2 of terminal block to the serial devices requiring power
- Installed as standard Windows COM port
- SECC metal chassis with DIN rail bracket
- Full RS-232 modem control signals and hardware/software flow control
- RS-232 data signals: TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, RI, GND
- High speed serial port with the baud rate up to 921.6K bps
- 128 byte transmit FIFO & 384 byte receive FIFO
- Non-standard baudrates supported
- LEDs of Power, TxD and RxD for easy port monitoring and diagnostics
- Serial port protected with surge protection of 10KV
- Powered by USB port, no external power adapter required
- Easy plug and play installation and RS-232 device connection
- COM port number assigned can be changed to any COM port number required
- Works with USB 1.1 & 2.0 host port
- Supports Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, 98/SE, ME/ 2000 and XP Vista 32 and Vista 64-bit
The USB Serial Adapter provides instant connectivity with modems, ISDN TAs, PDS, handheld & pocket PCs, digital cameras, POS, serial printers, etc. It is suitable for remote access, retail and industrial applications, data collection and other applications requiring a High speed and or LOW serial communications port.
|Important Technical Information:
Item now comes in Black Color.