USB 2.0 Over IP (USB Server & Printer Server)
Upgradeable Via USB Hub to support up to 4 USB 2.0 Devices.
ASD-104 is new palm-sized USB server enables an external hard drive, flash drive, memory card reader, USB webcam, USB speaker, or USB Multi-Function Printer (MFP) to be shared over on a network. With the versatility afforded by the USB server, users can now enjoy their favorite multimedia content stored on their computer from anywhere in their home or office. A user can append a standard USB webcam to the USB server as a simple and low cost security monitoring solution for their home and/or small office use. Because the unit possessed of Multi-Function Printer sharing, any user can print, scan, or fax from any computer in their home. It complies with USB 2.0 specifications, and provides users with an auto-sensing 10/100Base-T port. The print server will even automatically identify your printer make/model upon connection.
When connecting USB server to a wireless router, users can access their multimedia content and USB devices wirelessly.
- Supports a USB 2.0 Hub extension, which can support up to 4 USB devices over your home or office IP network.(ASD-104 Only)
- No printer compatibility problem for Ethernet environment. Especially to share USB printers over your network.
- Trouble free installation: Installer for Windows XP, Windows Vista
- Manages printing jobs by printer name instead of IP address
- Embedded USB 2.0 host controller and transceiver
- Totally compliant with USB1.1/USB2.0 (Hi-speed) specification
- Embedded Ethernet 802.3/3u transceiver, compliant with 100BASE-TX and 10BASE-T PMD level standards
- Supports MDI/MDIX auto crossover function (Auto-MDIX)
- Supports DHCP, configures IP Address automatically
- Supports majority Ethernet protocols TCP/IP, UPnP, Bonjour search
- Supports LPD/LPR printing on Windows 2000 / XP / Vista , Linux and Mac OS
- Model No. ASD-104
- Upgradeable Via USB Hub to support up to 4 USB 2.0 Devices.
- Network Protocol TCP/IP
- Network Interface 10/100Mbps RJ45
- Printer Connection USB 2.0 / backward compatible with USB 1.1
- Standards IEEE 802.3 10Base-T; IEEE 802.3u 100Base-T; USB 2.0
- LED 1
- Connector Ethernet RJ-45 8P Female
- USB USB Type A Female
- Dimension ( L x W x H ) 54.6 x 54 x 19.6 mm<
- Housing Plastic
|Important Technical Information:
Cross-connectivity: ability to connect to a USB device which is shared on x64 PC from Windows XP x32, and vice versa new!